Filed under: SAP | Tags: Consultant, Consulting, EMC, Hasso Plattner, hiring, Hitachi, IBM, ITIL, jobs, Linux, Oracle, Retail, SAP, SAP NetWeaver, VMWare, Wintel-HP
Do you demand the best from your professional career? Are you inspired by excellence? At SAP, you will have the power to make a real impact. As the global market leader for business software, SAP helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries to run better.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Proven ability to provide solutions to client’s requirements using SAP industry best practices
• Ability to work effectively as a team lead or as part of a global team coupled with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Knowledge of the ASAP implementation methodology
• Understand Retail Best Practices and the customer environment.
• Ability to solve functional and technical obstacles with customers under the direction of the Project Manager (PM).
• Work closely with the customer and project team to define business requirements.
• Ability to successfully design, configure and deploy Retail Pricing and Promotion functionality to deliver a successful solution for the client and SAP.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Bachelors degree preferred
Bi-lingual English/French candidates strongly preferred
• 4 yr degree in computer related studies or 10 years professional business experience
• 4 or more years of SAP experience on full life cycle implementations
• Proven SAP Retail project implementation experience in design, configuration and deployment of Retail Pricing and Promotions
• Strong background in SD pricing desired
• SAP Retail experience in other functional areas a plus
• Analytical and Problem solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be capable of leading meetings and in getting the audience to interact
• Strong listening skills to solve problems from all parties, outlining the pros and cons and challenges to audience to make a collective decision to resolve an issue
• MS Office skills a plus
• Basic knowledge of Retail processes is a plus
• 3-5 years of working experience in a functional and/or technical retail environment
• Strong customer service skills along with conflict management skills are assets.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its divers employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Please apply here: http://bit.ly/IT9OkD