Filed under: SAP | Tags: Cloud, Hasso Plattner, Ireland, mySAP.com, SAP, SAP Labs, SAP NetWeaver
Full Job Description on Facebook: http://t.co/U1rChLQ3
Do you demand the best from your professional career? Are you inspired by excellence? At SAP, you will have the power to make a real impact. As the global market leader for business software, SAP helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries to run better.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
If you are interested in the latest innovative technology with an exposure to a global customer base, then this is an opportunity for you. We are seeking to identify individuals that are
passionate about mobile applications, high performing databases with in memory technology and cloud computing.
SAP Active Global Support (AGS) offers comprehensive services for each aspect of customers’ software implementation including operations, upgrades, quality management, root cause
analysis and knowledge transfer. The Support engineer adopts the key methodologies of Solution Support through holistic engagement. This engagement involves the need to
understand the core business process, the end to end customer solution and system landscape. The Support engineers of AGS will adopt Rapid prototyping to prove the capabilities of an
innovative SAP solution to fulfill specific customer use cases and to facilitate the customers’ actual IT and solution operations environment.
The core competencies of AGS is to maintain a strong back office support for each customer engagement, this support includes the provision of expertise on demand, efficient root cause
analysis and instant resolution for identified issues. All services are delivered through an efficient network that provides online access to knowledge databases, best practice
documentation and procedures and sophisticated tools that are embedded in the customers’ SAP Solution Manager environment.
This role will be based in the Center of Expertise (CoE) Ireland; the CoE in Ireland is an established organization supporting the worlds’ largest companies running SAP.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Analyze the complex constellation of SAP solutions.
• Support the implementation and rapid deployment of the latest technologies.
• Embrace the functionality and technical capabilities of SAP product releases.
• Deliver onsite and remote assessment and optimization services.
• Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability for customer travel.
• Understand the needs and requirements of Solution Optimization, Dataflow security, Process
automation and Solution High availability.
• Adopt the methodologies of Rapid Prototyping and execute the objectives.
• Develop core competencies to measure system performance and optimize business
• Provide clear recommendations and guidance to promote the added value from a service.
Training will be provided to facilitate specific product, basis and development expertise. On the
job training will be provided to enhance core competencies and to extend responsibilities and
ownership for critical customer engagements.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Recent graduate with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Physics,
Math, Engineering and related disciplines.
.• Technical Inquisitive nature with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Communication skills and strong business acumen.
• Customer centric with clear organizational skills.
• Comfortable working on own initiative.
• Successful project implementation experience.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment