Filed under: SAP Sales | Tags: accenture, Banking, Business ByDesign, Business Objects, Canada, Cloud, CRM, Data Center, ERP, Financial Services, Hasso Plattner, hiring, Insurance, jobs, migration, mySAP, mySAP.com, Oracle, Pre-Sales Engineer, sales, salesforce, SAP, SAP NetWeaver, Toronto
SAP’s Run Better Video: http://bit.ly/ag4uez
FOR PERSONAL CONSIDERATION EMAIL RESUME TO: email@example.com
As the world’s leading provider of business software, SAP (which stands for “Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing”) delivers products and services that help accelerate business innovation for our customers. We believe that doing so will unleash growth and create significant new value – for our customers, SAP, and ultimately, entire industries and the economy at large. Today, customers in more than 120 countries run SAP applications – from distinct solutions addressing the needs of small businesses and midsize companies to suite offerings for global organizations.
A Solution Advisor, also known as a Presales Representative. Is an active participant in the application software sales cycle at SAP as a member of the SAP Virtual Account Team. Responsibilities of a Solution Advisor include active participation in any of the following: site survey, strategy sessions, value based product presentations or demonstrations, and after sales transition to consulting services.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Strong understanding of functionality and\or willingness and ability to acquire deep SAP Knowledge.
- Communicates the business requirements to project\implementation team after completion of sale to endure a smooth transition from presales to implementation stages, warranting a continuous degree of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to demonstration the value of the solution (not just demonstrate the functionality), and the ability to build a strong working relationship with both the prospect and the SAP Virtual Account team.
- Ability to grow into the role of Solution Captain (lead on the Virtual Account Team).
- Possess teamwork, high integrity, self-starter, can-do attitude, problem solver.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• SAP CRM Solutions
- Requires 3+ years of professional experience;
- 3+ years applications presales experience to an Industry (such as Financial Services, Public Sector) OR 3+ years of SAP product implementation with SAP CRM.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment