Filed under: SAP Sales | Tags: accenture, Account Executive, Business Objects, Canada, careers, Cloud, CRM, CRM Sales, Cyber Security, Hasso Plattner, hiring, IBM, jobs, Montreal, mySAP.com, Pre-Sales Engineer, SAP, SAP Business ByDesign, SAP Labs, SAP NetWeaver, Toronto, VMWare
SAP’s “Run Better” video: http://bit.ly/ag4uez
For personal consideration email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As the world’s leading provider of business software, SAP (which stands for “Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing”) delivers products and services that help accelerate business innovation for our customers. We believe that doing so will unleash growth and create significant new value – for our customers, SAP, and ultimately, entire industries and the economy at large. Today, customers in more than 120 countries run SAP applications – from distinct solutions addressing the needs of small businesses and midsize companies to suite offerings for global organizations.
Our vision is for companies of all sizes to become best-run businesses. In today’s challenging business environment, best-run companies have clarity across all aspects of their business, which allows them to act quickly with increased insight, efficiency, and flexibility. By using SAP solutions, companies of all sizes – including small businesses and midsize companies – can reduce costs, optimize performance, and gain the insight and agility needed to close the gap between strategy and execution. To help our customers get the most out of their IT investments so that they can maximize their business performance, our professionals deliver the highest level of service and support.
Challenge yourself by selling the intrinsic value of software solutions to our customers. Grow with one of the most successful field sales organizations in the world as a CRM Pre-Sales Executive.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Sales Specialist, SAP CRM achieves an overall revenue goal through the creation of a complete territory business plan that generates at least four times the quota in pipeline opportunity. The Specialization AE identifies and qualifies opportunities, develops and drives strategy and closes opportunities in both SAP and non-SAP customers. The Sales Specialist develops an opportunity plan containing the value proposition for SAP’s CRM solution. The Sales Specialist creates and nurtures executive relationships independently to position the SAP
executive team to assist. The Sales Specialist aligns his/her strategy if there is an
SAP Account Executive (AE) assigned to the account.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Work with the Specialization VP to develop and execute programs to drive the Specialization pipeline in CRM
- Align with Regional VPs and AEs
- Work with the VAT on sales campaigns
- Uncover and run sales cycles on Specialization opportunities
- Develop best practices by securing repeatable and expansive opportunities across named accounts
- Lead the development, within established customers of SAP ERP, the go-to-market, sales plan and sales execution associated with Specialization solutions
- For market basket opportunities, support the AE for SAP ERP in appropriately expanding the bill of material to include CRM opportunities
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Bachelor’s degree or higher strongly preferred
- Three or more years of experience in selling CRM and enterprise software solutions
- Experience working the full cycle of complex sales and presenting to multiple levels within clients
- Demonstrated history of achieving a sales quota of $3 million or more in software revenue
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment