Filed under: SAP Sales | Tags: @kdaprile, Account Executive, BI, Business Analytics, Business Objects, BusinessObjects, Cloud, Cyber Security, Data, Data Center, EMC, Enterprise Sales, HANA, Hasso Plattner, Health Care, Healthcare, Hyper-v, Inside Sales, mySAP, mySAP.com, Oracle, Red Hat, sales, Sales Executive, SAP, SAP HANA, SAP NetWeaver, Security, Server, SmartGtids, VMWare, Wintel-HP
For personal consideration email resume to: email@example.com
As the world’s leading provider of business software, SAP (which stands for “Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing”) delivers products and services that help accelerate business innovation for our customers. We believe that doing so will unleash growth and create significant new value – for our customers, SAP, and ultimately, entire industries and the economy at large. Today, customers in more than 120 countries run SAP applications – from distinct solutions addressing the needs of small businesses and midsize companies to suite offerings for global organizations.
Our vision is for companies of all sizes to become best-run businesses. In today’s challenging business environment, best-run companies have clarity across all aspects of their business, which allows them to act quickly with increased insight, efficiency, and flexibility. By using SAP solutions, companies of all sizes – including small businesses and midsize companies – can reduce costs, optimize performance, and gain the insight and agility needed to close the gap between strategy and execution. To help our customers get the most out of their IT investments so that they can maximize their business performance, our professionals deliver the highest level of service and support.
Challenge yourself by selling the intrinsic value of software solutions to our customers. Grow with one of the most successful field sales organizations in the world as an Inside Sales Executive.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Primary purpose is to provide proactive and programmatic coverage of the SAP install base &
prospect base to identify up-sell, cross-sell & new customer opportunities. Ensure maximum
coverage of the account space, working in conjunction with Partners and field account
executives where necessary.
The primary responsibility of the Inside Sales Executive is to generate new SW license
opportunities and incremental revenue by systematic up & cross-selling in a set of accounts
and by co-selling with partners, if deal size is below the threshold. The ISE drives opportunity
qualification, hand-over of opportunities to partners /AEs; the ISE will remain engaged in the
sales cycle through to deal closure. The ISE acts as the prime quota own in the territory space
in deals below the threshold. In Target accounts the ISE collaborates with the field AE/ TSE and
will “own” opportunities that have a lower level of complexity
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Territory and Account Planning
- Pipeline Generation and Execution
- Identify sales opportunities within SAP install base customers
- Manage up-sell and cross-sell opportunities through fulfillment with SAP install base
- First-line resource for partner led transaction support
- Leverage field resources or partners to manage sophisticated or complex transactions
- Responsible for delivery outcomes of assigned sub projects
- Work within defined policies and processes under regular supervision
- Contribute to milestones
- Build collaborative work relationships with similar functions across SAP and customer
and partner organization
- Contribute and works on sub projects and activities with moderate level of complexity
- Work is independent & collaborative in nature.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor equivalent: yes
- Strong competence with various tools, procedures, programming languages used to
accomplish the job
- Minimum 1 to 2 years experience in complex solutions Sales
- Knowing or having successful experience in multi channel go to market models
- Knowledge and understanding of Indirect channel dynamics
- Knowledge of ERP market
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment