Filed under: SAP Sales | Tags: @datacenterjobs, @kdaprile, @SAPLabs_Jobs, accenture, careers, Cloud, Consolidation, CRM, CRM Sales, Cyber Security, Data, Data Center, Datacenter, EMC, Financial Services, Hasso Plattner, hiring, HP, IBM, ITIL, jobs, Linux, migration, mySAP, mySAP.com, Oracle, Pre-Sales Engineer, Public Sector, rationalization, SAP Labs, Solutions Sales Engineer, Storage, Wintel-HP
SAP’s Run Better Video: http://bit.ly/ag4uez
FOR PERSONAL CONSIDERATION EMAIL RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Solution Advisor, also known as a Presales Representative. Is an active participant in the application software sales cycle at SAP as a member of the SAP Virtual Account Team. Responsibilities of a Solution Advisor include active participation in any of the following: site survey, strategy sessions, value based product presentations or demonstrations, and after sales transition to consulting services.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Strong understanding of functionality and\or willingness and ability to acquire deep SAP Knowledge.
- Communicates the business requirements to project\implementation team after completion of sale to endure a smooth transition from presales to implementation stages, warranting a continuous degree of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to demonstration the value of the solution (not just demonstrate the functionality), and the ability to build a strong working relationship with both the prospect and the SAP Virtual Account team.
- Ability to grow into the role of Solution Captain (lead on the Virtual Account Team).
- Possess teamwork, high integrity, self-starter, can-do attitude, problem solver.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• SAP CRM Solutions
- Requires 3+ years of professional experience;
- 3+ years applications presales experience to an Industry (such as Financial Services, Public Sector) OR 3+ years of SAP product implementation with SAP CRM.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment