Filed under: SAP Sales | Tags: @datacenterjobs, @kdaprile, @saplabs, @SAPLabsCareers, accenture, Account Executive, backup, BusinessObjects, careers, Cloud, Cloud Computing, Consolidation, Consulting, Cyber Security, Data, Datacenter, EMC, Hasso Plattner, hiring, Hyper-v, IBM, Inside Sales, Inside Sales Executive, ITIL, jobs, migration, mySAP, mySAP.com, Oracle, Public Sector, sales, salesforce, SAP, SAP Business ByDesign, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP Labs, SAP NetWeaver, SAP News, SAP StreamWork, Server, SmartGtids, Storage, Unix, VMWare
Check out SAP’s Sales Videos and the Job Description: http://bit.ly/ePdNUc
FOR PERSONAL CONSIDERATION EMAIL RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
As the world’s leading provider of business software, SAP (which stands for “Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing”) delivers products and services that help accelerate business innovation for our customers. We believe that doing so will unleash growth and create significant new value – for our customers, SAP, and ultimately, entire industries and the economy at large. Today, customers in more than 120 countries run SAP applications – from distinct solutions addressing the needs of small businesses and midsize companies to suite offerings for global organizations.
Our vision is for companies of all sizes to become best-run businesses. In today’s challenging business environment, best-run companies have clarity across all aspects of their business, which allows them to act quickly with increased insight, efficiency, and flexibility. By using SAP solutions, companies of all sizes – including small businesses and midsize companies – can reduce costs, optimize performance, and gain the insight and agility needed to close the gap between strategy and execution. To help our customers get the most out of their IT investments so that they can maximize their business performance, our professionals deliver the highest level of service and support.
Challenge yourself by selling the intrinsic value of software solutions to our customers. Grow with one of the most successful field sales organizations in the world as an Account Sales Executive.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Account Executive identifies, qualifies and sells SAP products and services to customers
and prospects across Large Enterprise organizations, while maintaining successful relationships
with clients beyond the initial software sale.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Directly interact with customers and prospects to position the value of SAP’s Solutions
and Services as supported by ROI, business case development, references, and supporting
- Assemble, prepare, and manage the Virtual Account Team consisting of Solution
Consultant, Customer Engagement Managers, Strategic Partners and other relevant roles so that SAP’s solutions are well positioned in the account.
- Prospect new companies as potential customers of SAP’s solutions utilizing the SAP’s
Telemarketing group and submission of RFP’s and RFI’s as appropriate.
- Pursue professional and personal development to ensure adequate knowledge of the
markets and industries SAP serves as well as the products and services SAP provides.
- Update on a timely basis SAP’s CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline
information. Timely and complete administrative tasks like expense reports, etc.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
Maintain CRM Records:
• Manager customer master and profile information including risk relevant data
• Maintain contact and mailing lists, including customer satisfaction survey contacts
• Update acting reference data
Promote Customer Participation in Marketing Events:
• Support participation in SAP promotions such as SAPPHIRE, ASUG, Customer Solution Days,
and Info Days, as well as independent industry initiatives
Highly motivated, entrepreneurial individual
• Thrives on challenge
• Must be a sales professional with an excellent track record of selling enterprise business
application software . Requires 3 +years experience in enterprise application software sales;
demonstrated history of achieving $3 million+ annually in application software revenue.
• Industry knowledge and sales cycle experience in Banking, Financial services and Insurance
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of 5 years of software and
consulting sales or account management experience.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment