Filed under: SAP Sales | Tags: @kevinSAPcareers, accenture, Cloud, Cyber Security, Hasso Plattner, Hitachi, IBM, jobs, mySAP, mySAP.com, SAP, SAP Business ByDesign, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP ByDesign, SAP Labs, SAP NetWeaver, SAP News, SAP River Platform
Computerworld, November 03, 2010 (Online)
High-end speaker and iPod docking station maker B&W Group has implemented a new SAP business system to improve its global operations. Headquartered in the UK, B&W is best known for its real wood speakers, with Abbey Road Studios in London and Skywalker Studios in California among its customers. The firm has now deployed SAP’s BusinessObjects BI and BusinessObjects Explorer systems. “We have been an SAP customer for over ten years using ERP, warehouse management, document management and plant management, ensuring our back end processes were as efficient as possible, but we had not used a BI solution before,” said Paul Fryer, business systems manager at B&W. To improve matters the company implemented SAP BusinessObjects BI and SAP BusinessObjects Explorer over the summer, and it has recently gone live with the platform. Fryer said, “The flexibility and number of standard interface options from SAP has been a major aid to adoption. We now have a single version of the truth and can see where products are at any of our global sites.”
View full story: http://dld.bz/4UyC
SAP BusinessObjects – Inside Sales Executive “Large Enterprise” Finance
WITH – NAMED ACCOUNTS, & NO CAP! Toronto, Ontario Canada
More about SAP BusinessObjects: http://dld.bz/BusinessObjects
Full Job Description: http://dld.bz/ISEToronto1
For personal consideration email resume to: email@example.com
SAP is the global market leader for business software and thus contributes a considerable part of the world’s economic power grid. At SAP you will get your chance to put your ideas into action with maximum impact.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Primary purpose is to provide proactive and programmatic coverage of the SAP Territory to SAP Install base customers as well as net new prospects. The ISE will be responsible for selling the complete line of Business User/Business Intelligence solutions. The ISE will prospect the territory to identify up-sell, cross-sell & new customer opportunities. Ensure maximum coverage of the account space, working in conjunction with Partners and field account executives where necessary.
The primary responsibility of the Inside Sales Executive is to generate new SW license opportunities and incremental revenue by systematic up & cross-selling in a set of accounts and by co-selling with partners. The ISE drives opportunity qualification and the expectation is that the ISE will remain engaged in the sales cycle through to deal closure. The ISE is an Individual Contributor that is responsible for over achievement of their assigned quota. In Target accounts, the ISE collaborates with the field AE/ TSE and will “own” opportunities.
Do you have?
- Successful track record in selling to top Financial Services institutions in Canada
- Strong competence with various tools, procedures, programming languages used to
accomplish the job
- 2+ years experience in complex solutions Sales
- Successful experience in multi channel go to market models
- Knowledge and understanding of Indirect channel dynamics
- Knowledge of ERP market
- Bachelor’s or equivalent work experience
Is this something you can do?
- Consistent overachievement of Revenue and Pipeline Generation targets
- Drive Software Sales
- Internally motivated to strive to be the best
- Proactive Self Development
- Territory and Account Planning
- Identify sales opportunities within SAP install base customers as well as net new prospects
- Manage up-sell and cross-sell opportunities through fulfillment with SAP install base
- First-line resource for partner led transaction support
- Leverage field resources or partners to manage sophisticated or complex transactions
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment