Filed under: Uncategorized | Tags: @kevinSAPcareers, @saplabs, @SAPLabsCareers, Amazon, Cloud, Consolidation, EC2, EMC, Hadoop, Hasso Plattner, Inside Sales Executive, mySAP, mySAP.com, Oracle, SAP, SAP Business ByDesign, SAP ByDesign, SAP Labs, SAP NetWeaver, SAP News, SAP River Platform, t, Toronto, Vancouver, Vancouver BC, Vishal Sikka, VMWare
Forbes.com, November 02, 2010 (Online)
Most of the time CIOs and CTOs are not focused on the business, but on gardening the systems that are in place. SaaS may change the nature of this gardening, but to truly escape this trap, it is time for CIOs and CTOs to find ways to master complexity and become more relevant to the business. The current generation of BI technology cannot handle the influx of machine data. The first thing a CTO must do is find tools to help understand new data sources. At SAP TechEd two weeks ago, SAP CTO Vishal Sikka confirmed that many of these trends, especially in memory technology and the ability to analyze event streams through complex event processing, are going to become core parts of the SAP infrastructure. He explained that in-memory technology would eventually absorb much of what business intelligence data warehouses currently do. The point is that understanding the new data opportunities will require new technology. The good news is that most of these systems are cheap compared to past investments.
View full story: http://dld.bz/4JjP
SAP BusinessObjects – Inside Sales Executive “Large Enterprise” Finance
WITH – NAMED ACCOUNTS, & NO CAP! Toronto, Ontario Canada
More about SAP BusinessObjects: http://dld.bz/BusinessObjects
Full Job Description: http://dld.bz/ISEToronto
For personal consideration email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SAP is the global market leader for business software and thus contributes a considerable part of the world’s economic power grid. At SAP you will get your chance to put your ideas into action with maximum impact.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Primary purpose is to provide proactive and programmatic coverage of the SAP Territory to SAP Install base customers as well as net new prospects. The ISE will be responsible for selling the complete line of Business User/Business Intelligence solutions. The ISE will prospect the territory to identify up-sell, cross-sell & new customer opportunities. Ensure maximum coverage of the account space, working in conjunction with Partners and field account executives where necessary.
The primary responsibility of the Inside Sales Executive is to generate new SW license opportunities and incremental revenue by systematic up & cross-selling in a set of accounts and by co-selling with partners. The ISE drives opportunity qualification and the expectation is that the ISE will remain engaged in the sales cycle through to deal closure. The ISE is an Individual Contributor that is responsible for over achievement of their assigned quota. In Target accounts, the ISE collaborates with the field AE/ TSE and will “own” opportunities.
Do you have?
- Successful track record in selling to top Financial Services institutions in Canada
- Strong competence with various tools, procedures, programming languages used to
accomplish the job
- 2+ years experience in complex solutions Sales
- Successful experience in multi channel go to market models
- Knowledge and understanding of Indirect channel dynamics
- Knowledge of ERP market
- Bachelor’s or equivalent work experience
Is this something you can do?
- Consistent overachievement of Revenue and Pipeline Generation targets
- Drive Software Sales
- Internally motivated to strive to be the best
- Proactive Self Development
- Territory and Account Planning
- Identify sales opportunities within SAP install base customers as well as net new prospects
- Manage up-sell and cross-sell opportunities through fulfillment with SAP install base
- First-line resource for partner led transaction support
- Leverage field resources or partners to manage sophisticated or complex transactions
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment