Filed under: SAP Sales | Tags: @datacenterjobs, @kdaprile, accenture, Business ByDesign, Business Objects, careers, Center, Cloud, Consolidation, Consulting, CRM, Cyber Security, Data, Data Center, EMC, ERP, Hasso Plattner, hiring, Hitachi, HP, IBM, ITIL, Linux, migration, mySAP, mySAP.com, Oracle, PhD, Public Sector, rationalization, recovery, SAP, SAP Labs, SAP NetWeaver, Security, SmartGtids, Storage, Unix, VMWare, Wintel-HP
TMC Net, September 23, 2010 (Online)
SAP has released a white paper, “Delivering Superior Customer Value in Communications Firms,” which describes how offers of voice, content, and data services by communication service providers are more likely to be accepted if they are able to attract the customer. These offers should be made in real time and companies should also ensure that they are made through the right channel, the white paper says. The good news is that SAP is properly positioned to help the providers in delivering products that allow requisite functionality for real-time offer management optimized within the context of enterprise processes. The paper also discusses how the stiff competition among providers adds pressure to form new alliances, and how understanding customers can aid in the development of new offerings to pioneer new business models and enhance market share and profitability.
View full story: http://bit.ly/dzNDu4
Business Objects Enterprise Operation Architect, Palo Alto, CA
View Full Job Description: http://bit.ly/aEyaVY
For Personal Consideration send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Design and develop Business intelligence systems systems/applications, reporting, as required
to deliver systems functionality supporting SAP SaaS business objectives.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Design, install & maintain multi-tenant Business Objects Enterprise BOE & DI/DS architecture in Business Intelligence SaaS application.
- Working on all phases of data warehouse development lifecycle, from gathering requirements to testing, implementation, and support.
- Taking ownership of production BOE and DI/DS components configuration management, supporting production Operations.
- Design and deploying BOE monitoring tools and using any effective automation
- Able to perform and lead production related issues. Analyze and gather all necessary data for short and long term fixes. Work with engineering by providing right analysis data for bug fixes and solutions.
- Managing large setup multi-tenant environment architecture in a distributed environment.
- Planning designing backup, restore, job schedule using BOE & DI/DS services/
- Develop and maintain extraction, transformation, and load (ETL) routines for importing data from heterogeneous data sources into the data warehouse.
- Documenting process flows for environment build out
- Working with engineering team and proving necessary analysis for bug/fixing from production Operations prospective. Incorporate corporate architectural standards into new environments.
- Incorporate security requirements and ensure BOE security is consistent across all environments.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Minimum 10+ years experience with Business Objects Enterprise Products development, Architecture design and Implementation.
- Strong experience with Business Objects Enterprise reporting platform
- Strong experience with Crystal Reports and WEB Intelligence toolsets from production point of view
- Strong experience with content migration across Business Objects environments.
- Solid troubleshooting skills with Business Objects software suite
- Having DI/DS background is a plus
- Experience working with relational and data warehouse/data mart environment
- Proficient in SQL
- Worked in Business Objects environment and hands on background is a must.
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment