Filed under: Cloud, SAP Sales | Tags: @datacenterjobs, @kdaprile, @saplabs, @SAPLabs_Jobs, accenture, backup, careers, Center, Cloud, Consolidation, Consulting, CRM, Cyber Security, Data, Data Center, Datacenter, EMC, ERP, Flash, Hasso Plattner, hiring, Hitachi, HP, Hyper-v, IBM, ITIL, jobs, Linux, migration, mySAP, mySAP.com, Netweaver, Oracle, PhD, Public Sector, rationalization, recovery, Research, sales, Sales Executive, salesforce, SAP, SAP Labs, SAP NetWeaver, SAP River Platform, sapnews, Server, SmartGtids, Storage, SUN, Unix, VMWare, Wintel-HP
Managing Automation, September 12, 2010 (Online)
After slowing the SAP Business ByDesign rollout down in order to fix provisioning and performance problems, SAP recently announced general availability of a reworked SAP Business ByDesign that now features in-memory analytics, support for mobile devices, a new user interface based on Microsoft’s Silverlight technology, and multi-tenant architecture. The new feature pack 2.5 release of SAP Business ByDesign, now generally available in six countries, also includes three functional starter packs designed to make deployment easier and more predictable for customers and resellers. “Business ByDesign is now a rock-solid solution that is ready to scale,” said Jeff Stiles, senior vice president of SME marketing at SAP. The good news for SAP, experts say, is that, despite the long SAP Business ByDesign delay, SAP still has time to benefit from an SaaS ERP market that is only now beginning to take off. Customers are encouraged by its general availability status and new enhancements. BendPak Inc., a maker of car lift equipment, hopes to combine the new mobility and in-memory analytics features to deliver real-time visibility to plant workers and traveling executives, said Sina Moatamed, the company’s CTO. And Eric Brown, CEO of hair care products manufacturer Johnson Products, said SAP Business ByDesign’s general availability reassures him that he made the right decision selecting the product a year ago.
View full article: http://bit.ly/9wBTLT
SAP – CRM/ERP Sales Executive – CHICAGO, IL Currently Interviewing!!!!!
For personal consideration, please contact: email@example.com
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP consultants serve as trusted advisors for strategy, process, and technology solutions to help our customers become best-run businesses. Challenge yourself to transform our customers’ business processes to outperform the competition as a Client Partner.
The Client Partner works closely with the SAP License and SAP Delivery organizations, customers, and partners. The Client Partner works to ensure the overall success of the sale and implementation of SAP services solutions and business processes. He or she is also expected to be a significant contributor to the overall success of the customer relationship. The Client Partner bears responsibility for team deployment and execution and is expected to play a significant role in the execution of the customer relationship.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Develop account strategies for the key account in a complex business environment, negotiate services contracts, and effectively close business
* Position SAP services, products, solutions, implementation framework, and methodologies to the account to achieve a services sale, upgrade, or additional revenue at an appropriate profit margin
* Ensure proper deployment of appropriate SAP resources throughout the customer engagement lifecycle to exceed customer expectations
* Manage key services issues on the accounts – escalation strategy, upgrade strategy, resource strategy, partner management, and general information
* Coordinate with SAP internal resources to manage each issue to resolution
* Evaluate customers and territory for revenue opportunities
* Manage accounts receivable revenue receipts for accounts
* Forecast 3x pipeline for future accounts; change forecasts for bookings in current accounts in SAP CRM and other appropriate systems
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Bachelor’s degree required.
* 5-8+ years of customer or account management experience in a fast-paced, consultative, and competitive professional services environment required
* Demonstrated expertise and a history of success in consultative selling skills in the region are required
Put your ideas into action with maximum impact at SAP.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment