Filed under: Uncategorized | Tags: @datacenterjobs, @kdaprile, backup, careers, Center, Client Partner, Cloud, Consolidation, Consulting, CRM, Data, Data Center, Datacenter, EMC, ERP, Hasso Plattner, hiring, Hitachi, HP, ITIL, jobs, migration, mySAP, mySAP.com, Oracle, Public Sector, recovery, sales, Sales Executive, salesforce, SAP, SAP Labs, SAP NetWeaver, Security, SmartGtids, SUN, Unix, VMWare
For personal consideration, please contact: email@example.com
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP consultants serve as trusted advisors for strategy, process, and technology solutions to help our customers become best-run businesses. Challenge yourself to transform our customers’ business processes to outperform the competition as a Client Partner.
The Client Partner works closely with the SAP License and SAP Delivery organizations, customers, and partners. The Client Partner works to ensure the overall success of the sale and implementation of SAP services solutions and business processes. He or she is also expected to be a significant contributor to the overall success of the customer relationship. The Client Partner bears responsibility for team deployment and execution and is expected to play a significant role in the execution of the customer relationship.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Develop account strategies for the key account in a complex business environment, negotiate services contracts, and effectively close business
* Position SAP services, products, solutions, implementation framework, and methodologies to the account to achieve a services sale, upgrade, or additional revenue at an appropriate profit margin
* Ensure proper deployment of appropriate SAP resources throughout the customer engagement lifecycle to exceed customer expectations
* Manage key services issues on the accounts – escalation strategy, upgrade strategy, resource strategy, partner management, and general information
* Coordinate with SAP internal resources to manage each issue to resolution
* Evaluate customers and territory for revenue opportunities
* Manage accounts receivable revenue receipts for accounts
* Forecast 3x pipeline for future accounts; change forecasts for bookings in current accounts in SAP CRM and other appropriate systems
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Bachelor’s degree required.
* 5-8+ years of customer or account management experience in a fast-paced, consultative, and competitive professional services environment required
* Demonstrated expertise and a history of success in consultative selling skills in the region are required
Put your ideas into action with maximum impact at SAP.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment