Filed under: SAP Labs | Tags: @datacenterjobs, @kdaprile, @SAPLabs_Jobs, accenture, Analytics, Android, backup, Center, Cloud, common vulnerabilities and exploits, Consultant, Consulting, CRM, cyber identity and attribution, Cyber Security, Data Center, Datacenter, EMC, ERP, Flash, Hasso Plattner, hiring, Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, IBM, Insurance, Inventory Management, iPad, iPhone, ITIL, jobs, Linux, migration, mySAP, mySAP.com, Oracle, Oracle AIA, Oracle database, Oracle Metasolv Objectel, Oracle SOA architect, Oracle UIM, PhD, Public Sector, rationalization, salesforce, SAP, SAP Labs, SAP NetWeaver, SCI security clearance, Security, Server, SmartGtids, Stanford, Storage, SUN, Sustsainability, Unix, vulnerability analysis, Web for Web, Wintel-HP
searchcrm.techtarget.com, September 02, 2010 (Online)
Much as SaaS rose to prominence with CRM, the promise of mobile computing has centered around CRM as well, as companies sought to provide salespeople out on the road with the latest information on prospects and customers. With the emergence and ubiquity of smartphones, much of the focus and development around mobile applications from vendors has shifted to BI and providing dashboards and reports to executives on the move. In the wake of SAP’s acquisition of Sybase, SAP’s motto has become “anytime, anywhere, any device,” and early demos and promises have focused on BI. But, today, mobile enablement for sales means more than just sales force automation, particularly for SAP customers wondering what the Sybase acquisition will bring, notes Jack Gold, founder and principal analyst of J. Gold Associates. SAP already had a long-running partnership with Sybase to bring its CRM application to the iPhone and BlackBerry, but with the acquisition, there is the expectation that SAP will mobile-enable other modules from its ERP applications to benefit sales. “They’ve tried to take some common denominator apps — order placement, time and travel, dispatch – those are on the list for mobilization first,” Gold said. “Then they’ll move on to more niche-y apps or customized apps.”
View full story: http://bit.ly/aG5VjT
SAP – Client Partner, Dallas Texas
For personal consideration email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply directly: http://bit.ly/9LKyvC
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP consultants serve as trusted advisors for strategy, process, and technology solutions to help our customers become best-run businesses. Challenge yourself to transform our customers’ business processes to outperform the competition as a Client Partner.
The Client Partner works closely with the SAP License and SAP Delivery organizations, customers, and partners. The Client Partner works to ensure the overall success of the sale and implementation of SAP services solutions and business processes. He or she is also expected to be a significant contributor to the overall success of the customer relationship. The Client Partner bears responsibility for team deployment and execution and is expected to play a significant role in the execution of the customer relationship.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Develop account strategies for the key account in a complex business environment, negotiate services contracts, and effectively close business
* Position SAP services, products, solutions, implementation framework, and methodologies to the account to achieve a services sale, upgrade, or additional revenue at an appropriate profit margin
* Ensure proper deployment of appropriate SAP resources throughout the customer engagement lifecycle to exceed customer expectations
* Manage key services issues on the accounts – escalation strategy, upgrade strategy, resource strategy, partner management, and general information
* Coordinate with SAP internal resources to manage each issue to resolution
* Evaluate customers and territory for revenue opportunities
* Manage accounts receivable revenue receipts for accounts
* Forecast 3x pipeline for future accounts; change forecasts for bookings in current accounts in SAP CRM and other appropriate systems
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Bachelor’s degree required.
* 5-8+ years of customer or account management experience in a fast-paced, consultative, and competitive professional services environment required
* Demonstrated expertise and a history of success in consultative selling skills in the region are required
Put your ideas into action with maximum impact at SAP. Apply now.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment