Filed under: Accenture, SAP Labs | Tags: @datacenterjobs, @kdaprile, @SAPLabs_Jobs, AIA, Analytics, Android, backup, Blackberry, careers, Center, Cloud, common vulnerabilities and exploits, Consultant, Consulting, cyber identity and attribution, Cyber Security, Data, Data Center, Datacenter, EMC, Flash, Hasso Plattner, hiring, Hitachi, HP, Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Hyper-v, Insurance, Inventory Management, iPad, iPhone, jobs, Larry Ellison, Linux, Mobile, mySAP, mySAP.com, Oracle SOA architect, PhD, Public Sector, recovery, Research, SAP, SAP Labs, SAP NetWeaver, SCI security clearance, Server, SmartGtids, SOA, Stanford, Storage, SUN, Sustsainability, VMWare, vulnerability analysis, Wintel-HP
bizcommunity.com, August 30, 2010 (Online)
SAP has been rated as the Best Employer in South Africa for 2010/11 by the CRF Institute in its annual Best Employers ranking. The Best Employers ranking, released last week in Johannesburg, is a unique international HR policy and practice benchmarking project conducted by the CRF Institute. Siphiwe Sibanda, HR Director at SAP, said that despite the recession and the associated hardship, SAP has been able to maintain and even improve on its total employee value proposition through an innovative strategy. “The key to achieving this is our ability to keep our employees actively affianced in our purpose as a business and the value that we bring to our customers. In addition, the high level of openness and transparency in the organization also creates engagement and enhances the accountability and responsibility of our people,” she said, adding that for SAP the award is recognition of their global human resources principles, which has empowered them to manage their employees well. Consequently, they are able to provide their employees with many opportunities, she said.
View full story: http://bit.ly/b54mtj
SAP Labs User Experience Designer-Mobile, Palo Alto, CA
For Personal Consideration Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
To View Full Job Description: http://bit.ly/aMA493
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Taking the design of SAP’s Enterprise Applications to the next
level of design excellence is the core business of the SAP User Experience Group. Our mission is to provide a world-class user experience for end users of SAP business applications. The objective of this position is to work in close collaboration with product management and development to design and develop industry leading applications for mobile devices such as
BlackBerry, iPhone, Android, iPad, etc. The user experience designer works within a team to translate business requirements into effective UI design. He/she designs the next generation user experience for SAP based on user research, human-factor principles, platform style guides, market and sales drivers, business requirements, and technical requirements. He/she identifies and drives opportunities to improve aspects of the software-development process related to the user interface, including streamlining and
automation. Along with fellow members of the User-Experience team, the user interface designer has a key role in assuring best-quality and best-practice user interface design throughout the product lifecycle. SAP is the global market leader for business software and thus contributes a considerable part of the world’s economic power grid. At SAP you get your chance to put your ideas into action with maximum impact.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Involvement in user research activities, including participatory design sessions.
- Interpreting business requirements into effective UI specifications.
- Definition, creation, production and review of user interface and usability requirements.
- Performing and reporting on task analyses.
- Creating conceptual design models.
- Creating interaction models and task flows.
- Defining information organization and screen layouts.
- Creating and demonstrating iterative prototypes (hi and low fidelity).
- Involvement in design validation activities and recommendations reporting.
- Communicating effectively within UX- and product management/ development community.
- Contributing to project planning and infrastructure initiatives
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Graduate level training in: Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Industrial Design or
other related disciplines.
- Strong online or electronic portfolio which demonstrates expert-level proficiency in visual and
interactive design for business and/or consumer audiences.
- Experience in major aspects of product definition: developing user profiles, use scenarios,
task flows, prototypes, and information architecture.
- Knowledge of current and upcoming desktop and cloud-based technologies.
- Knowledge of major mobile platforms such as iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry
- Experience with developing user profiles, use scenarios, task flows, prototypes and
- Must have experience with two or more formal UI evaluation and requirements methods.
- Design ideation/conceptualization processes, task analyses, field studies, formal UI/UE
- Design reviews, standards and guidelines definition, and design validation testing
- Demonstrated ability to learn and design for complex business tasks and supporting
- Must be a solid team player with good writing, presentation and time management skills
- Must be able to work effectively with teams to prioritize UI issues and review the results of
user research. Experience with Mobile design
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment