SAP Labs – 2 virtual Sr. Technical Recruiter Positions -6 Month Contract!!!!!
June 30, 2010, 9:04 pm
Filed under: SAP Labs
| Tags: @kdaprile
, Accenture. Jobs
, Data Center
, Fusion Middleware
, Hasso Plattner
, Larry Ellison
, Public Sector
, SAP Labs
, SAP NetWeaver
Email resumes to: Kevin.email@example.com
As the world’s leading provider of business software, SAP delivers products and services that help accelerate business innovation for our customers. Today, customers in more than 120 countries run SAP applications – from distinct solutions addressing the needs of small businesses and midsize companies to suite offerings for global organizations.
Our vision is for companies of all sizes to become best-run businesses. With 12 million users, 96,400 installations, and more than 1,500 partners, SAP is the world’s largest inter-enterprise software company and the world’s third-largest independent software provider overall.
SAP Recruiting is in search for a Senior Recruiter to drive the recruiting efforts supporting Labs in North America. This position encompasses all stages of the hiring process – from partnering with executive management on position strategy and candidate requirements, developing sourcing strategies to target and assess top talent, and negotiating/closing offers.
As a member of SAP’s Recruiting Team this person will be responsible for candidate development, assessment and delivering qualified candidates from both internal and external markets. In this role your focus is across multiple Board Areas & lines of business, cross functionally and will develop relationships and partner closely with HR colleagues across the globe. You will be part of a senior, experienced, collaborative Labs Recruitment team that is passionate about customer and candidate success.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
* Consult with HR Business Partners and functional business leaders to understand skill requirements, background and experience needed to develop a comprehensive recruitment strategy to meet demand plan.
* Ensure the implementation and execution of the recruitment function (sourcing, screening, submitting, interviewing and closing) of candidates that meet or exceed hiring targets.
* Establish, cultivate and maintain solid working relationships with internal stakeholders (hiring managers, external relationships & other internal recruiting partners)
* Maintain in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of top talent, companies, competitive industries and trends.
* Possess razor sharp instincts and know how to measure talent through professional qualitative and quantitative metrics.
* Build a pipeline of top talent, conducting aggressive outreach (sourcing).
* Develop scrupulous research, industry calibration, and reference checking.
* Craft, justify and negotiate offers (compensation, benefits, relocation, etc)
* Author candidate analysis/assessments- transition or when presenting candidate slates.
* Conduct formal and informal background checks.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
* Superb client management, organizational, negotiation and presentation skills.
* Strong influence skills, consultative with ability to handle high volume.
* Strong project management & holistic approach.
* Professional, accountable, high energy and collaborative team player, yet the ability to work independently.
* A self starter and resourceful with ability to navigate through complexity
* Possesses high competencies in strategic thinking and communication/interpersonal skills.
*8 years of recruiting experience including 5 within a corporate environment.
* Experience in placing senior talent within the technical industry, preferably global matrixed enterprise software companies.
* Balance of full time corporate in house and agency employment status.
* Strong knowledge of corporate business operations and the ability to translate business needs into recruitment strategies and actions.
* Proven ability to drive and own the recruitment process ensuring candidate and client management satisfaction and overall understanding of client business objectives.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment