Filed under: Uncategorized | Tags: accenture, Fusion Middleware, hiring, jobs, Oracle
Email resume to: Kevin.email@example.com
Travel: 100% (Monday – Friday)
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. To see a complete listing of Oracle positions with Accenture check out www.accenture.com.
Systems Integration and Technology (SI&T) offers a full range of global delivery services-from enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, and technology research/development.
Our SI&T consultants can expect to:
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training
- gain rapid career progression
Communications & High Tech Industry Applications professionals analyze, design, build, test and deploy innovative Communications & High Tech industry-specific solutions that enable industry standards and processes.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Providing estimating, forecasting and workplanning assistance
- Planning and managing Application Assessment and Requirements activities
- Assisting clients in defining key capabilities/requirements that will enable their strategy
- Defining application entrance and exit criteria
- Being recognized as an expert on one or more application vendors/products
- Creating project deliverable templates and standards (e.g., including process standards)
- Creating complex conceptual designs, including application interfaces and interactions
- Planning and managing program-wide application build, test, and deploy activities
- Identifying and monitoring interdependencies between various application implementation activities
- Planning and establishing after go-live activities including ongoing support
- Participating in recruiting activities in your geography
Accenture’s Oracle practice is central to our overall business and strategic to our growth objectives in both consulting and outsourcing. With more than 3 decades of experience working with Oracle, we continue to be the market leader in providing high quality solutions and services to our clients.
- 2 years of Oracle AIA Experience
- 2 years of experience within a technical or consulting environment
- 2 years of experience with systems integrations, implementations and interactive designs
- 2 years of experience in the systems and software development life cycle including design, development, coding, testing and implementation
- 1 year of leadership experience of small teams in successful systems integration, package implementation, and/or interactive design
- Undergraduate degree
- Technical Degree
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment