Filed under: Uncategorized
Just Another Day at Accenture Video: http://bit.ly/ckB1I2
View Job Description: http://bit.ly/4Y2tlj
Accenture Technology Solutions experts are deployed to the Systems Integration & Technology growth platform, where they focus on implementing the hands-on, practical technology work needed to support Accenture’s solution delivery. The work involves applying systems integration and application outsourcing expertise across different technologies and industries, designing solutions and performing application development and software maintenance work. There are many different areas to specialize in, but above all, working for Accenture Technology Solutions means working with cutting-edge technology on a global scale.
Our Solutions resources can expect to:
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training and career development
Accenture Technology Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture that employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
- Minimum of 3 years of Informatica development experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in ETL and or Data Warehouse development and design
Preferred Skill Requirements:
Informatica/SAP implementation experience
- Other ETL tool experience – DataStage, Ab Initio, Business Objects Data Integrator, Cognos DecisionStream, etc.
- Data Warehouse design and data modeling experience
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Follow me on Twitter: http://bit.ly/4J70I8
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment