Filed under: Uncategorized
Job Description – 00079995
View Job Description: http://bit.ly/7OhUw6
Just Another Day at Accenture Video: http://bit.ly/ckB1I2
Systems Integration and Technology (SI&T) offers a full range of global delivery services-from enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, and technology research/development.
Our SI&T consultants can expect to:
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training
- gain rapid career progression
Accenture’s Next Generation Data Center solutions focus on achieving high performance by transforming all aspects of data center infrastructure and operations by centralizing data center facilities, rationalizing and virtualizing servers, implementing tiered and virtualized storage, and introducing automated provisioning, predictive operations and business service management capabilities-all while taking into account (and benefiting from) service-oriented architectures.
This position will focus on delivering projects in the field of platform technologies including data center rationalizing (DCR) studies/opportunity assessments, server/storage/data center consolidation business case and assessments. As a part of platform technology specialty within Accenture, these individuals will possess skills in datacenter operational technologies ranging from technical skills such as operating systems and server/storage hardware to business effectiveness skills such as establishing total cost of ownership (TCO) models for datacenters and developing a business case for cost saving opportunities.
Key Responsibilities may include:
The position will require strong client facing skills and an acute understanding of consulting. The candidate will operate in both a functional Project manager capacity for existing/ongoing data center rationalization projects, and as sales/engineering support for newly identified opportunities. 100% travel requirement.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with datacenter rationalization, consolidation, or migration
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience planning and executing Datacenter consolidations, relocations, and migrations.
- Hands on experience designing and building new datacenters.
- Ability to preform infrastructure discovery and assessments and provide technical solutions.
- Demonstrated holistic understanding of Datacenter Operations (i.e. Production operations, Server, Storage, Network, Data Base Mgt., Systems Mgt., Helpdesk, DR/Business recovery practices etc.).
- Familiarity with functional operations of server, storage, and network functions.
- General understanding of all data center functions (production operations, network, change control, DR/Business recovery, helpdesk, systems management, and facilities) with a focus on server, storage, and database technologies.
- Holistic understanding of the interdependencies of data center functions and technologies.
- Datacenter/Server Consolidation Project Experience.
- Server Platform Technologies ( Unix/Wintel/MVS – HP/Sun/IBM etc.) skills.
- Storage Platform Technologies (SAN/NAS) including Hardware & Software (EMC/NetApp/Sun/IBM/HP etc.).
- Server/Datacenter Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Datacenter/Server Operational Components (Monitoring, Management, etc.).
- Asset Management (Experience with tools/process) Other Technologies (VMWare/Virtualization, etc.).
- Facilities Management (Power, HVAC, Hard Wire Topologies, etc.).
- Sales/engineering support for technical proposals.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Program/Project Management
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment